Friday 25 March 2011

Title Sequence Ideas

Here are a few ideas that could be used for the title font in our film.
I think that they should be kept simple by just using a font or logo, and have that running over the beginning of the film, or possibly a fade to black with the logo appearing on the black.
This would allow us to have credits on the end.

This font is called "freebooter script". I like the script effect because I think it represents the femininity that is a main part of our production. I also like that the actual font juxtaposes the word itself; a word that has connotations of danger written in a girly style.

This font is called "throw my hands in the air". It's a handwritten style, which I think would make the title look personal, or like some one is making notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment